Parrot Bug Reporter
% ./parrotbug [options] [actions]
A program to help generate bug reports about parrot, and mail them. It is designed to be used interactively. Normally no arguments will be needed.
Note: you will be prompted if the program miss some information.
- --nok Report unsuccessful build on this system to parrot developers.
- --ok Report successful build on this system to parrot developers Only use
- --summary Summary of the report. You will be prompted if you don't supply one on the command-line.
- --category Category of the bug report. You will be prompted if you don't supply one on the command-line.
- --severity Severity of the bug report. You will be prompted if you don't supply one on the command-line.
- --address Your email address. The program will try to guess one if you don't provide one, but you'll still need to validate it.
- --editor Editor to use for editing the bug report.
- --output-file File where parrotbug will save its bug report, if you ask it to do so.
--okif everything was ok; if there were any problems at all, use
You can provide more than one action on the command-line. If none is supplied, then you will be prompted for what to do.
- --dump Dump formatted report on standard output.
- --save Save message to a file, in order for you to send it later from your own. See
- --help Print a short synopsis and exit.
- --version Print version information and exit.
perlbug(1), parrot(1), diff(1), patch(1)