debug.ops - Debugging Opcodes
Initial version by Daniel Grunblatt on 2002.5.19
- debug_init() Init the Parrot debugger, must be called before any other debug op.
- debug_load(inconst STR) Load a Parrot source file for the current program.
- debug_break() Break execution and drop into the debugger. If we are already into the debugger and is the first time we are called set a breakpoint.When you re run/continue the program begin debugged it will pay no attention to the debug ops.
- debug_print() Print all the Parrot registers at once.
- backtrace() Print a backtrace.
- getline(out INT) Get the current line number.
- getfile(out STR) Get the name of the current file.