obscure.ops - Obscure Mathematical Opcodes
Parrot's library of obscure mathematical ops. These turn common trig expressions into a single op.
To use this library of ops, add this directive to your PIR:
Abramowitz, M. and Stegum, C. A. (Eds.). Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, 9th printing. New York: Dover, p. 78, 1972.
- covers(out NUM, in NUM) Set $1 to the coversine (in radians) of $2.
- exsec(out NUM, in NUM) Set $1 to the exsecant of $2 (given in radians).
- hav(out NUM, in NUM) Set $1 to the haversine (in radians) of $2.
- vers(out NUM, in NUM) Set $1 to the versine (in radians) of $2.
- gcd(out INT, in INT, in INT) Greatest Common divisor of $2 and $3.
- lcm(out INT, in INT, in INT) Least Common Multiple of $2 and $3
- fact(out INT, in INT)
- fact(out NUM, in INT) Factorial, n!. Calculates the product of 1 to N.
Copyright (C) 2001-2009, Parrot Foundation.
This program is free software. It is subject to the same license as the Parrot interpreter itself.