Parrot::Distribution - Parrot Distribution Directory
$dist = Parrot::Distribution->new;
Parrot::Distribution knows all kinds of stuff about the contents of the distribution.
This is a subclass of
Parrot::Docs::Directory so that it can be used to build the HTML docs. There may come a time when it is necessary to make
directory_class() dynamic so that different file methods can be used depending on the circumstances.
- Searches up the file system tree from the current working directory looking for the distribution directory, and returns it if it finds it. The search is only performed once.
- The criterion is that there should be a README file beginning with the words "This is Parrot" in the directory.
- Raises an exception if the distribution root is not found.
- Returns the directories which contain C source files.
- This is not really a complete list, for example icu is ignored.
- Returns the C source file with the specified name.
- Returns the directories which contain C header files.
- Currently only include/parrot.
- Returns the C header file with the specified name.
- Returns the Perl module file for the specified module.
- Returns the documentation directory.
- Returns the HTML documentation directory.
- Deletes the HTML documentation directory.