dumper.imc - PIR version of Data::Dumper
# dump the P0 register
_dumper( "P0", P0 )
PIR implementation of Perl's Data::Dumper module.
This library provides the following functions:
- _dumper( name, pmc[, indent] )
- This is the public (non object) interface to the dumper library.
- Required. The name of the PMC.
- Required. The PMC to dump.
- Optional. The indent used at the start of each line printed.
- Note: This function currently returns nothing. It should return the dumped data as a string, like Perl's Data::Dumper. Instead, everything is printed out using
- Note: #2 Hash keys are now sorted using
- _register_dumper( id, sub )
- Registers a dumper for new PMC type.
- the PMC id, as returned by the
- a Sub pmc, that gets called in order to dump the content of the given PMC
- For example:
newsub sub, .Sub, _dump_PerlArray
_register_dumper( .PerlArray, sub )
- This function returns nothing.
- dumper =_global_dumper() (internal)
- Internal helper function.
- Returns the global dumper instance used by the non object interface.
Jens Rieks <parrot at jensbeimsurfen dot de> is the author and maintainer. Please send patches and suggestions to the Perl 6 Internals mailing list.
Copyright (c) 2004, the Perl Foundation.