Parrot::Pmc2c::PMCEmitter - PMC to C Code Generation
Parrot::Pmc2c::PMCEmitter is used by tools/build/pmc2c.pl to generate C code from PMC files.
- Generates the C implementation file code for the PMC.
- Generates the C header file code for the PMC.
- Returns the C code function declarations for all the methods for inclusion in the PMC's C header file.
- TODO include MMD variants.
- Initializes the instance.
- Returns the C
#include for the header file of each of the PMC's superclasses.
- Determines the prototype (argument signature) for a method body (see src/call_list).
- Returns the C code for the pmc methods.
- Returns three values:
- The first is an arrayref of <[ mmd_number, left, right, implementation_func]> suitable for initializing the MMD list.
- The second is a arrayref listing dynamic PMCs which will need to be looked up.
- The third is a list of
[index, dynamic PMC] pairs of right entries in the MMD table that will need to be resolved at runtime.
- Returns the C code for the declaration of a vtable temporary named
$name with the functions for this class.
- Returns the C code for the PMC's initialization method, or an empty string if the PMC has a