Initial version by Daniel Grunblatt on 2002.5.19
- Init the Parrot debugger,
must be called before any other debug op.
- debug_load(inconst STR)
- Load a Parrot source file for the current program.
- Break execution and drop into the debugger.
If we are already into the debugger and is the first time we are called set a breakpoint.
- When you re run/continue the program begin debugged it will pay no attention to the debug ops.
- TODO: clone the interpreter to allow people to play into the debugger and then continue the normal execution of the program.
- Print all the Parrot registers at once.
- Print a backtrace.
- getline(out INT)
- Get the current line number.
- getfile(out STR)
- Get the name of the current file.