- Returns C code to be executed before executing a delegated method.
Default versions always returns an empty string.
- Returns C code to be executed after executing a delegated method through this reference.
Default version returns an empty string.
- Returns C code that can be used to access the underlying PMC in the delegated methods.
Defualt is PMC_pmc_val(pmc)
body($method, $line, $out_name)
- Returns the C code for the method body.
- Overrides the default implementation to direct all unknown methods to the thing referred to.