parrotbug - Parrot Bug Reporter
% ./parrotbug [options] [actions]
A program to help generate bug reports about parrot, and mail them. It is designed to be used interactively. Normally no arguments will be needed.
Note: you will be prompted if the program miss some information.
- Report unsuccessful build on this system to parrot developers.
- Report successful build on this system to parrot developers Only use
--ok if everything was ok; if there were any problems at all, use
- Subject of the report. You will be prompted if you don't supply one on the command-line.
- Category of the bug report. You will be prompted if you don't supply one on the command-line.
- Severity of the bug report. You will be prompted if you don't supply one on the command-line.
- Your email address. The program will try to guess one if you don't provide one, but you'll still need to validate it.
- Editor to use for editing the bug report.
- --ack, --noack
- Don't send a bug received acknowledgement.
- File containing the body of the report. Use this to quickly send a prepared message.
- File where parrotbug will save its bug report, if you ask it to do so.
- Email address to send report to. (for testing purposes only)
You can provide more than one action on the command-line. If none is supplied, then you will be prompted for what to do.
- Dump formatted report on standard output.
- Save message to a file, in order for you to send it later from your own. See
- Try to send a mail with the report.
- Print a short synopsis and exit.
- Print version information and exit.
Jerome Quelin (<firstname.lastname@example.org>), with lots of good stuff taken from perlbug.
perlbug(1), parrot(1), diff(1), patch(1)